- 1 GVP Voice Project Templates
- 1.1 NBest Results Handling Project Template
- 1.2 Business Logic Project Template
- 1.3 CCXML Project Template
- 1.4 Database Access Query Result Access Template
- 1.5 Transfer Project Template
- 1.6 Database Stocks Template
- 1.7 OSDM Project Template
- 1.8 Transfer Project Template
- 1.9 User Input Project Template
- 1.10 Voice Recording Project Template
GVP Voice Project Templates
Composer provides Project templates for Genesys Voice Platform voice applications (File > New > Java Composer Project):
NBest Results Handling Project Template
This template demonstrates processing of NBest Results and confirming the user input. For example, in a voice application there may be cases where the application must clarify a user response, such as:
- A Speech Recognizer may return multiple results in the case of a noisy environment or indistinct pronunciation of words.
- Grammar complexities may cause the user's input to be ambiguous.
- The Entry block enables NBest properties:
- Instructs the Speech Recognizer to return multiple results by setting maxnbest to an integer greater than one.
- Sets the confidencelevel decimal value (value values from 0.0 to 1.0) indicating the recognizer's confidence that the utterance matches what the user actually said.
- An Input block Obtains the results:
- Instructs the user about the expected input details.
- An external grammar file will be used by the ASR engine to process the user input.
- Enables shadow variables.
- A Branching block uses the Input block’s shadow variable to check whether there are multiple results.
- An Assign block assigns the obtained results to a variable:
- Creating a custom VXML page to process the multiple results array:
- Iterating over the Array to prompt the user about the results.
- Asking the user to confirm the exact result using a simple inline grammar.
- A Subdialog block Invokes the NBest Processing VXML page:
- ProcessNBestResults.vxml has been placed inside the src directory.
- Passing the results (LastResult variable) as input for the VXML page.
- Defining an Output variable to receive the return result from the VXML page.
- A Prompt block announces the user confirmation result.