The Exceptions dialog box, which opens from the Exceptions property, contains an Event button where you can define a custom event in addition to selecting a predefined event. Use this dialog box to define which exceptions or events to handle.
- In the block, click opposite Exceptions under Value.
- Click the ... button to bring up the Exceptions dialog box.
- In the Exceptions dialog box, click Event.
- In the resulting dialog box, name the event and click OK. The event name appears in the Name column.
- When through in the dialog box, click OK.
- Once a custom event is added to the list of exceptions in a block, you will see an exception port for this event (or exception) on the block, which you can now connect to another block to handle that special condition.
This page was last edited on May 11, 2017, at 23:23.