|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
While debugging diagrams or code, if there is a error, check the following:
- The Project is deployed on Tomcat or IIS.
- Debugger preferences are setup correctly. Select Window > Preferences > Composer > Debugging > GVP Debugger and configure the GVP Debugger. Make sure the SIP phone IP address and MCP's IP address and ports are correct.
- Delete any previous debug configurations by right-clicking the file > Debug As > Debug Configurations. Delete existing debug configurations for the file. A new one will be created when debugging is initiated.
- In the Project Explorer, check that the debugging-results folder exists. If not, create the folder and try debugging again.
- While creating a .NET Composer project, if a non-default location is selected, debugging workflows or callflows may fail. Workaround: Give read permissions to all files in the Project from Windows Explorer so that they are accessible to the Debugger.
This page was last edited on March 9, 2015, at 16:48.