- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the Tenant that this group belongs to. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- name — A pointer to name of the group. Mandatory. See comments to:
- managerDBIDs — A pointer to the list of the identifiers of the CfgPerson objects that serve as supervisors of this group. Applicable for CfgAgentGroup only. When used as an entry in CfgDeltaGroup, it is a pointer to a list of identifiers of the Persons added to the existing list. A person assigned as a supervisor to this Group should belong either to the same Tenant as the Group or to the Tenant Environment.
- routeDNDBIDs — A pointer to the list of identifiers of the telephony objects from which calls can be routed/diverted to this group. This list can include DNs whose types are set to CFGRoutingPoint, CFGExtRoutingPoint, CFGServiceNumber, CFGRoutingQueue or CFGACDQueue, CFGVirtACDQueue, and CFGVirtRoutingPoint. When used as an entry in CfgDeltaGroup, it is a pointer to a list of identifiers of the DNs added to the existing list.
- capacityTableDBID — A unique identifier of the Stat Table of CFGCapacityTable type associated with this group.
- quotaTableDBID — A unique identifier of the Stat Table of CFGQuotaTable type associated with this group.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
- capacityRuleDBID — A unique identifier of the capacity rule (Script) associated with this group. Applicable for CfgPlaceGroup and CfgAgentGroup only.
- siteDBID — A unique identifier of Site (Folder) with which this Group is associated.
- contractDBID — A unique identifier of Cost Contract (Objective Table) with which this Group is associated.
For special requirements that apply to the entities of CfgGroup when it is used as part of an access group, see the description of parameter groupInfo of type CfgAccessGroup in section Access Control Functions and Data Types.
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 13:21.