Hosts are the computers that run the various CTI server applications in an environment.
|os_type||int||Type of the operating system (see CfgOSType). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the hosts that use operating systems of this type.|
|host_type||int||Type of the host (see CfgHostType). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the hosts of this type.|
|state||int||Current state of a host (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about hosts that are currently in this state.|
|name||string||Name of a host. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the host(s) with that name.|
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of a host. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this host.|
|scs_dbid||int||A unique identifier of SCS. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about hosts controlled by this SCS.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- name — A pointer to name of the host. Mandatory. Must be unique within the Configuration Database. Cannot be changed as long as at least one server is assigned to this host.
- HWID — Not in use.
- IPaddress — A pointer to the IP address of the host. Optional. Must be unique within the Configuration Database. Max length 64 symbols.
- OSinfo — A pointer to the structure containing information about the operating system of this host. Once specified, cannot be set to NULL. See structure CfgOS.
- type — Type of the host. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed. See type CfgHostType.
- address — Not in use.
- contactPersonDBID — Not in use.
- comment — Not in use.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
- LCAPort — A port on which the Local Control Agent for this host is supposed to be running. Mandatory. Default value for migration from 5.1.xxx to 5.9.xxx is 4999, for newly created hosts the value must be specified. Allowed value is any positive whole number within 0-9999 range.
TipIt is not recommended to change the value of LCAPort if either any application already connected to LCA or SCS has already been started control of the LCA.
- SCSDBID — A unique identifier of an CfgApplication of CFGSCS type which is supposed to monitor/control this host. This property is valid only if Distributed SCS functionality is enabled.
- resources — A pointer to the list of the objects associated with this Host (every item of this list is structured as CfgObjectResource).
- When used as an entry in CfgDeltaHost, it is a pointer to a list of resources added to the existing list. Only objects of the following types can be associated with Host object through resources:
A host cannot be deleted as long as there is at least one server associated with it. See:
TipThis XML was created using the Configuration Server 7.5 schema.
<CfgHost> <DBID value="101" /> <name value="host-name" /> <IPaddress value="184.108.40.206" /> <CfgOSinfo> <OStype value="1" /> </CfgOSinfo> <type value="1" /> <contactPersonDBID value="0" /> <state value="1" /> <userProperties> <list_pair key="Property"> <str_pair key="key" value="value" /> <str_pair key="key" value="value" /> </list_pair> </userProperties> <LCAPort value="0000" /> <SCSDBID value="104" /> </CfgHost>
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 13:21.