Skills are qualities or abilities that Agents possess. These Skills affect how Agents are placed in a contact center hierarchy.
Common skills include abilities in different languages, particular categories of product knowledge, or ability in particular types of sales.
Top of Page
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a tenant. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the skill(s) that belong to this tenant.|
|state||int||Current state of a skill (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about skills that are currently in this state.|
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of a skill. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this skill.|
|name||string||Name of a skill. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the skill(s) with that name.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- name — A pointer to the name of the skill. Mandatory. Must be unique within the tenant.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the Tenant that this skill belongs to. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
Deletion of Skill X will cause the following events set out in the order of arrival:
Modification of skillLevels of all agents that were associated with Skill X Deletion of Skill X
<CfgSkill> <DBID value="101" /> <name value="Skill" /> <tenantDBID value="1" /> <state value="1" /> </CfgSkill>