Switching Offices are the actual telephone switches that provide telephone service to contact centers.
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of a physical switch. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this physical switch.|
|name||string||Name of a physical switch. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the physical switch with that name.|
|state||int||Current state of a physical switch (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about physical switches that are currently in this state.|
|folder_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a folder. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the physical switches located immediately under this folder.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- name — A pointer to the name of the switch. Mandatory. Must be unique within the Configuration Database.
- type — Type of this physical switch. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed. See CfgSwitchType.
- address — Not in use.
- contactPersonDBID — Not in use.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
A physical switch cannot be deleted as long as it is associated with at least one switch (see CfgSwitch).
TipThis XML was created using the Configuration Server 7.5 schema.
<CfgPhysicalSwitch> <DBID value="101" /> <name value="ASwitch" /> <type value="12" /> <contactPersonDBID value="0" /> <state value="1" /> </CfgPhysicalSwitch>
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 13:20.