The changes to make to a CfgPerson object.
- deltaPerson — A pointer to structure CfgPerson that contains information about changes made to this person's general data. Mandatory.
- deltaAgentInfo — A pointer to the structure containing changes made to the agent-specific information of the person. Makes sense only if the person is an agent and shall be set to NULL otherwise. See structure CfgDeltaAgentInfo.
- deletedAppRanks — A pointer to the list of deleted application types (every item of this list has variable type CfgAppType).
- changedAppRanks — A pointer to the list of changed application ranks (every item of this list is structured as CfgAppRank).
- deletedAssignedTenantDBIDs — Not in use.
- deletedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of deleted user-defined properties. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- changedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties whose values have been changed. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 20:20.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!