A GVP Customer is a collection of GVP IVRProfiles.
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of a folder. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about this folder.|
|name||string||Name of a GVP Customer. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the GVP Customers with that name.|
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a tenant. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the GVP Customers that belong to this tenant.|
|reseller_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a GVP Reseller. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the GVP Customers that belong to this GVP Reseller.|
|state||int||Current state of a GVP Customer (see type CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about GVP Customers that are currently in this state.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- resellerDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgGVPReseller to which this GVP Customer is allocated. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgTenant to which this GVP Customer is allocated. Populated from GVP Reseller. Read-only
- name — A pointer to name of the GVP Customer. Mandatory. Must be unique within the Configuration Database.
- displayName — A name for this GVP Customer that appears on the console display
- channel — The GVP channel used by this GVP Customer.
- notes — Optional notes and information relevant for this GVP Customer.
- isProvisioned — If this GVP Customer is provisioned in the switch database. Refer to CfgFlag.
- isAdminCustomer — If this GVP Customer is classified as an Administrative Customer. Refer to CfgFlag.
- timeZoneDBID — A CfgTimeZone associated with this GVP Customer
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 12:21.