The changes to make to a CfgDN object.
- deltaDN — A pointer to the structure CfgDN that contains information about changes made to this DN data. Mandatory.
- deletedDestDNDBIDs — A pointer to the list of identifiers of the objects to which the calls residing at this DN can no longer be routed by default.
- deletedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of deleted user-defined properties. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- changedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties whose values have been changed. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- deletedAccessNumbers — A pointer to the list of deleted access numbers ( every item of this list is structured as CfgDNAccessNumber).
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 20:20.