|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
CfgAgentInfo contains information about an Agent.
- placeDBID — A unique identifier of the Place assigned to this agent by default. The place must belong to the same tenant as the person in question unless this Agent belongs to the tenant Environment (with DBID=1)
- skillLevels — A pointer to the list of the agent's skill levels (every item of this list is structured as CfgSkillLevel).
- When used as an entry in CfgDeltaAgentInfo (see below), it is a pointer to a list of skill levels added to the existing list.
- agentLogins — A pointer to the list of the agent logins assigned to this agent (every item of this list is structured as CfgAgentLoginInfo).
- When used as an entry in CfgDeltaAgentInfo (see below), it is a pointer to a list of agent logins added to the existing list.
- capacityRuleDBID — A unique identifier of the capacity rule (CfgScript) associated with this agent.
- siteDBID — A unique identifier of Site (CfgFolder) with which this Agent is associated.
- contractDBID — A unique identifier of Cost Contract (CfgObjectiveTable) with which this Agent is associated.
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 20:20.