The changes to make to a CfgStatDay object.
- deltaStatDay — A pointer to the structure that contains information about changes made to this stat day data. Mandatory.
- deletedStatIntervals — A pointer to the list of numbers of stat intervals that are no longer defined within this stat day (every item of this list has variable type int).
- changedStatIntervals — A pointer to the list of structures of type CfgStatInterval that contain information about stat intervals whose values have been changed.
- deletedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of deleted user-defined properties. Has the same structure as parameter userPropertiesInsert text.
- changedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties whose values have been changed. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 12:20.