|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Use a Statistical Interval to associate each Statistical Interval with certain Statistical Values.
- intervalCount - Interval's number. Once specified, cannot be changed. The first interval has number 1. First interval is always counted from the start of business time set by startTime in CfgStatDay.
- statValue1 - Statistical values for this interval. Cannot be negative.
- statValue2 - Statistical values for this interval. Cannot be negative.
- statValue3 - Statistical values for this interval. Cannot be negative.
- statValue4 - Statistical values for this interval. Cannot be negative.
For the missing intervals, the stat values shall be assumed to be zero.
The current version of Configuration Server does not verify correspondence between the values of intervalCount and the current settings of intervalLength, startTime and endTime in CfgStatDay. Such verification may be added in one of the next releases. At the moment, it is users' responsibility to make sure the values of intervalCount make sense.