CfgDeltaCampaign is applicable for Configuration Library/Server release 5.1.5xx and later.
- deltaCampaign — A pointer to the structure that contains information about changes made to this CfgCampaign data.
- deletedCallingListDBIDs — A pointer to the list of deleted calling list DBID(s).
- changedCallingLists — A pointer to the list of changed calling lists(every item of this list is structured as CfgCallingListInfo).
- deletedCampaignGroupDBIDs — Not in use starting from release 7.5
- changedCampaignGroups — Not in use starting from release 7.5
- deletedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of deleted user-defined properties. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- changedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties whose values have been changed. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 12:20.