The changes to make to a CfgHost object.
- deltaHost — A pointer to the structure that contains information about changes made to this host data. Mandatory.
- deletedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of deleted user-defined properties. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- changedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties whose values have been changed. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
- deletedResources — A pointer to the list of deleted resources (every item of this list is structured as CfgID).
- changedResources — A pointer to the list of structures CfgObjectResource type. Each structure contains information about the resource parameters that have been changed.
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 20:20.