Solutions are sets of functions that applications provide. Solutions accomplish particular business tasks in contact centers.
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a tenant. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the services this tenant is subscribed to.|
|app_type||int||Type of the application (see CfgAppType). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the services that involve this application type.|
|state||int||Current state of a service (see CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about services that are currently in this state.|
|app_dbid||int||A unique identifier of an application. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the Solutions that involve this application.|
|scs_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a Service Control Server. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the solutions controlled by this SCS.|
|type||int||The type of the solution. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the solutions of specified type.|
|folder_dbid||int||A unique identifier of a folder. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the services located immediately under this folder.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- name — A pointer to the name of the service/solution. Mandatory. Must be unique within the Configuration Database.
- abbr — Not in use.
- type — Not in use.
- appServicePermissions — Not in use.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
- solutionType — The type of the solution. Mandatory. Once specified cannot be changed. See CfgSolutionType.
- components — A pointer to a list of solution components defined for this solution (every item of this list is structured as CfgSolutionComponent).
- When used as an entry in CfgDeltaService, it is a pointer to a list of solution components added to the existing list.
- SCSDBID — A unique identifier of an Application of CFGSCStype which is supposed to control the solution.
- See comments. See also CfgSolutionComponent.
- assignedTenantDBID — A unique identifier of the Tenant the solution is assigned to. Optional.
- If assignedTenantDBID is managed (added/modified/removed) by configuration wizard , the same action (add/modify/remove) has to be initiated by wizard for property tenantDBIDs of CfgApplication if an application belongs to this solution.
- version — A pointer to the version of the solution. Mandatory.
- componentDefinitions — A pointer to a list of predefined solution components for this solution. (Every item of this list is structured as a CfgSolutionComponentDefinition.)
- startupType — A type of solution/service startup. Specifies whether this solution/service have to be started by Management Layer. See CfgStartupType. Read-only. Specified during application prototype definition.
- The value is associated with solution type CfgSolutionType. The value for the solutions of CFGSTDefaultSolutionType and CFGSTFramework type is set to CFGSUTManual, and for other applications is set to CFGSUTAutomatic.
The components list of a solution can be populated based on the list of the componentDefinitions the solution is based on. Then, an application for each component within the solution should be assigned according to the type of application specified in SolutionComponentDefinition this solution component is based on and whether or not a solution component is mandatory or optional. Parameters appType, appVersion, and startupPriority are READONLY within solution.
It shall be possible to edit the components list of a solution in such a way that one or more copies of a solution component already defined within the solution can be created. If such a copy is made, a unique identifier of an application with the type suitable for the newly created component could be assigned to appDBID parameter in this component.
The fact that more than one solution component within a solution may have the same appType, appVersion and startupPriority implies that the order of activation of corresponding applications within the solution may be chosen arbitrarily.
For compatibility purposes between 5.1.xx and 5.9.xxx, objects of type CfgService that exist in 5.1.xxx release will have solutionType=CFGSTDefaultSolutionType.
If one solution component is used by two different solutions, both solutions should refer to same application of CFGSCS type (SCSDBID)
<CfgService> <DBID value="114" /> <name value="Service1" /> <type value="2" /> <state value="1" /> <solutionType value="15" /> <SCSDBID value="134" /> <assignedTenantDBID value="1" /> <version value="7.5" /> <startupType value="1" /> </CfgService>