CfgCampaignGroup objects contain information about Campaign groups.
|dbid||int||A unique identifier of the calling list. If specified, configuration server will return information only about this campaign group.|
|tenant_dbid||int||A unique identifier of the tenant. If specified, Configuration server will return information only about the campaign group(s) that belong to this tenant.|
|name||string||Name of a calling list. Shall be specified as a character string. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the campaign group(s) with that name.|
|group_dbid||int||A unique identifier of group. If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the campaign group(s) with that group.|
|state||int||Current state of the campaign group (See CfgObjectState). If specified, Configuration Server will return information only about the campaign group(s) that are currently in this state.|
- DBID — An identifier of this object in the Configuration Database. Generated by Configuration Server and is unique within an object type. Identifiers of deleted objects are not used again. Read-only.
- campaignDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgCampaign to which this campaign group is allocated. Mandatory. Once specified, cannot be changed.
- tenantDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgTenant to which this campaign group is allocated. Read-only. Its value is populated from the associated Campaign object
- name — A pointer to the campaign group name. Mandatory. Must be unique within the Campaign.
- groupDBID — A unique identifier of the group of Agents or group of Places. Mandatory.
- groupType — A group type. Read only. See CfgObjectType.
- description — A pointer to campaign group description.
- serverDBIDs — A pointer to the list of unique identifiers to Application objects. Optional. Will be used to configure connectivity to Servers associated with this Campaign. Only one Application of specific application type (CfgAppType) is allowed in the list.
- IVRProfileDBID — A unique identifier of the CfgGVPIVRProfile object. Optional.
- dialMode — A dial mode dedicated for this group. Default value is CFGDMPredict. See type CfgDialMode. Mandatory.
- origDNDBID — A unique identifier of the DN where the dialing should be performed from. DNs of following types can be used to specify this parameter: CFGACDQueue and CFGRoutingPoint. Refer to CfgDNType of User Defined Variable Types. Optional.
- numOfChannels — Maximum number of outbound channels that can be used by this group at one time. Default value is 10. Mandatory.
- operationMode — An operation mode. Default value is CFGOMManual . Refer to CfgOperationMode of User Defined Variable Types. Mandatory.
- minRecBuffSize — A record buffering parameter. Default value is 4. Cannot be set to 0. Mandatory.
- optRecBuffSize — A record buffering parameter. Default value is 6. Mandatory. The value of this property must always be greater than minRecBuffSize.
- maxQueueSize — Maximal number of unprocessed Interactions submitted to Interaction Server or GVP OBN Manager. Optional.
- optMethod — An optimization method. Default value is CFGOMBusyFactor. Refer to CfgOptimizationMethod of User Defined Variable Types. Mandatory.
- optMethodValue — The value of optimization method specified by optMethod property. Refer to CFGOptimizationMethod of User Defined Variable Types for ranges and default values.
TipDefault value for CFGOMBusyFactor is 80.
- interactionQueueDBID — A unique identifier of the Script of type CFGInteractionQueue for this campaign group. Optional.
- scriptDBID — A unique identifier of the Script for group/campaign. Optional.
- state — Current object state. Mandatory. Refer to CfgObjectState.
- userProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties. Parameter userProperties has the following structure: Each key-value pair of the primary list (TKVList *userProperties) uses the key for the name of a user-defined section, and the value for a secondary list, that also has the TKVList structure and specifies the properties defined within that section.
TipThis XML was created using the Configuration Server 7.5 schema.
<CfgCampaignGroup> <DBID value="101" /> <campaignDBID value="101" /> <tenantDBID value="101" /> <name value="CampaignGroup@CampaignGroup" /> <groupDBID value="107" /> <groupType value="5" /> <IVRProfileDBID value="0" /> <dialMode value="1" /> <origDNDBID value="0" /> <numOfChannels value="10" /> <operationMode value="1" /> <minRecBuffSize value="4" /> <optRecBuffSize value="6" /> <maxQueueSize value="0" /> <optMethod value="1" /> <optMethodValue value="80" /> <interactionQueueDBID value="0" /> <scriptDBID value="0" /> <state value="1" /> </CfgCampaignGroup>
This page was last modified on June 27, 2017, at 12:20.