|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The changes to make to a CfgStatDay object.
- deltaStatDay — A pointer to the structure that contains information about changes made to this stat day data. Mandatory.
- deletedStatIntervals — A pointer to the list of numbers of stat intervals that are no longer defined within this stat day (every item of this list has variable type int).
- changedStatIntervals — A pointer to the list of structures of type CfgStatInterval that contain information about stat intervals whose values have been changed.
- deletedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of deleted user-defined properties. Has the same structure as parameter userPropertiesInsert text.
- changedUserProperties — A pointer to the list of user-defined properties whose values have been changed. Has the same structure as parameter userProperties.
This page was last edited on June 27, 2017, at 20:20.