- 1 New In This Release
- 1.1 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.019
- 1.2 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.016
- 1.3 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.014
- 1.4 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.013
- 1.5 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.012
- 1.6 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.011
- 1.7 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.010
- 1.8 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.009
- 1.9 Genesys CX Insights 9.0.007
- 1.10 Other Changes
New In This Release
This section describes the changes that have been incorporated within this guide since the 9.0.0 release of Genesys CX Insights.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.019
- Beginning with release 9.0.019.01, some pod names are changed to reflect Genesys' commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusivity. This document refers to "gcxi-master" and "gcxi-slave", which were pod names used in release 9.0.019.00 and earlier, however, beginning with release 9.0.019.01, these pod names are changed to "gcxi-primary" and "gcxi-secondary".
- New dashboards provide enhanced analysis of Designer-application usage:
- New dashboards provide weekly views of contact center activity. These dashboards are found in the Dashboards folder, and are duplicated in the Agents, Business Results, Designer, and Queues folders, as appropriate:
- Weekly Agent Group Performance Dashboard — Explore weekly interaction handling at the group level on a weekly basis.
- Weekly Agent Group Utilization Dashboard — Understand how agents used their time over the course of a week.
- Weekly Business Attribute Dashboard — Explore interaction business-result categorization on a weekly basis.
- Weekly Queue Summary Dashboard — Assess the weekly performance of configured queues.
- Weekly Self Service Containment Dashboard — Explore the volume of interactions that are (or are not) contained in Self-Service.
- SAML support — Genesys CX Insights now supports SAML. When configured, this feature allows you to use SAML server to provide authentication to Genesys CX Insights. This functionality is provided as a preview feature. For more information, see SSO for Genesys CX Insights. (GCXI-4081)
- Several attributes and prompts are renamed for greater clarity. Attributes and prompts that were previously referred to as Resource ID and Last Resource ID are now referred to as Employee ID and Last Employee ID, respectively, in the following reports:
- Resource Performance Report
- Resource Performance Dashboard
- Task Detail Report
- Task Work Detail Report
- For more information, see the Genesys CX Insights 9.0 Projects Reference Guide.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.016
- iWD Reporting enhancements
- The Media Type attribute is used to distinguish different media types (such as workitem or email). It is added to the following reports: Capture Point Business Value, Capture Point Task Duration, Customer Segment Service Level, Intraday Process, Resource Performance, Task Age, Task Detail, Task Work Detail Report.
- The Media Type prompt enables users to filter by different media types. It is added to reports containing the Media Type attribute and to the following dashboards: Capture Point, Customer Segment Service Level, Intraday Process, Resource Performance, Task Age Dashboard.
- The Interaction Type and Interaction Subtype attributes enable data to be organized by interaction type and interaction subtype. It is added to Task Detail, Task Work Detail Resource Performance Report.
- The Interaction Type prompt allows Task Detail, Task Work Detail and Resource Performance Report to be filtered by Interaction Type.
- For more information, see CX Insights for iWD reports and dashboards.
- Designer reporting enhancements:
- Bot Analytical Dashboard — This new dashboard appears in the Dashboards and Designer folders. It provides detailed reporting on bot activity during interaction flows that involve Genesys Designer applications, and contrasts self service sessions with and without bot participation, which can help you understand how bots impact the customer experience. (GCXI-3669)
- Final Disposition Dashboard — This new dashboard appears in the Dashboards and Designer folders. It provides detailed information that you can use to understand trends in interaction outcomes by exploring how key KPIs change over time. (GCXI-3447)
- For more information, see the Designer reports page.
- LDAP support — Genesys CX Insights now supports LDAP. This functionality is provided as a preview feature. For more information, see the SSO for Genesys CX Insights page. (GCXI-4080)
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.014
- Support is added for two additional Language Packs: Dutch and Polish. See Supported Languages.
- Added new report descriptions:
- Updated the Task Work Detail Report description, including a change in the name of a metric ("Last Resource ID" is renamed as "Resource ID").
- Updated the Task Age Dashboard description, including a change in the name of a metric ("Pending Underdue" is renamed as "Pending pre SLA").
- Added a revised Troubleshooting project sources section, with information about Direct Connections.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.013
- iWD reporting enhancements — the following new iWD reports and dashboards are added:
- Chat reporting enhancements — A new report and dashboard in the Chat folder provide detailed reporting about Interaction acceptance rates and percentages:
- Designer reporting enhancements — Three new reports are added to provide detailed reporting about Activities, Assisted-service interactions, and Self-service interactions respectively:
- Genesys Predictive Routing enhancements — The following enhancements and corrections are introduced in the Predictive Routing reports:
- A new metric, Result, is added to the the Predictive Routing Operational Report.
- In the Predictive Routing Operational Report, the metric "Turnaround Time" is renamed as "Avg Turnaround Time (Fmt)".
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.012
- Agent Details Activity Report performance enhancements — The definition of Free Form SQL in the Agent Details Report is enhanced to provide better database query performance.
- Predictive Routing Operational Report enhancements — Genesys CX Insights now provides more detailed reporting about the time that interactions waited for predictive routing scoring to be completed, including a new metric (Avg Turnaround Time) in the Predictive Routing Operational Report.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.011
- Chat reporting enhancements — Two reports, Chat Session Report and Chat Engagement Report, are enabled in the Chat folder.
- Co-browse reporting support — Two reports, Co-browse Detail Report and Co-browse Summary Report, are enabled in the Co-browse folder.
- Enhancement to Genesys intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD) reporting — including:
- A new Intraday Process Dashboard, which provides four intraday overviews built on nearly twenty metrics, allowing you to view detailed information about completed iWD tasks that were overdue, as well as counts, percentages, and averages of completed iWD tasks.
- Enhancements to the Task Detail Report, including new attributes and metrics that provide more detailed information about many aspects of task handling, including task source, customer segment, product, type, and task status.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.010
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- iWD reporting — Eight new reports provide information about contact center interactions involving Genesys Info Mart and intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD): CX Insights for iWD reports:
- Omnichannel reporting — A new report is added to provide detailed agent activity reporting across all media channels:
- Enhanced agent group reporting — A new report is added to provide information about how agents are distributed among agent groups:
- Expanded Localization Support — GCXI now supports displaying the reports and user interface in two additional languages: Arabic and Korean. See Supported Languages.
- New logging capabilities — Genesys CX Insights now provides detailed logging information for selected components. For more information, see Accessing log information.
- Focus Time reporting — Two new metrics, Focus and Focus Time, are added to the following CX Insights project folders: GCXI/Agent/Activity, GCXI/Agent/Activity/Queue, and GCXI/Business Attribute/BA Customer. These metrics can be used in Agents and Business Results reports.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.009
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Genesys Task Routing reporting — This release adds support for reporting on Genesys Task Routing (GTR), including two new dashboards:
- Task Volume Dashboard
- Agent Task Dashboard
- Co-browse reporting — This release adds support for reporting on Co-browse sessions, including more than twenty new metrics, and two new reports:
- Co-browse Detail Report
- Co-browse Summary Report
- Reports in the Co-browse folder are on supported for Genesys Engage cloud deployments only.
- Enhanced Queues reporting — A new report, Speed of Accept (Seconds), is added. This is similar to the existing Speed of Accept (Hours) report, but is more appropriate for media types for which contact center responses are expected to be fast, such as voice and chat.
- Localization Support — GCXI now supports displaying the reports and user interface in several languages in addition to US English.
- The Interaction Flow Report now provides two new prompts: Target Agent and Target Queue.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.007
This is the initial release of Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights).
For information about other changes since the initial release, refer to the New in 9.0.0 and 9.0 Product Alerts links on the Genesys CX Insights page.