New In This Release
This section describes the changes that have been incorporated within this guide since the 9.0.0 release of Genesys CX Insights.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.009
This release contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Genesys Task Routing reporting — This release adds support for reporting on Genesys Task Routing (GTR), including two new dashboards:
- Task Volume Dashboard
- Agent Task Dashboard
- Co-browse reporting — This release adds support for reporting on Co-browse sessions, including more than twenty new metrics, and two new reports:
- Co-browse Detail Report
- Co-browse Summary Report
- Reports in the Co-browse folder are on supported for Genesys Cloud deployments only.
- Enhanced Queues reporting — A new report, Speed of Accept (Seconds), is added. This is similar to the existing Speed of Accept (Hours) report, but is more appropriate for media types for which contact center responses are expected to be fast, such as voice and chat.
- Localization Support — GCXI now supports displaying the reports and user interface in several languages in addition to US English.
- The Interaction Flow Report now provides two new prompts: Target Agent and Target Queue.
Genesys CX Insights 9.0.007
This is the initial release of Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights).
For information about other changes since the initial release, refer to the New in 9.0.0 and 9.0 Product Alerts links on the Genesys CX Insights page.