Removing Audio Resource Files
Removing an Audio Resource File from an Audio Resource does not delete the associated Personalities, but it does delete the original audio files.
An Audio Resource File can only be removed if the Audio Resource to which it has been assigned has not been deployed. However, if the user performing this operation is a Service Provider, the Audio Resource file can only be removed if the Audio Resource File was not created by a tenant. Removing an Audio Resource File from an Audio Resource does not delete the associated Personalities and audio files.
- In the header, go to Operations > Audio Resources > Audio Resources.
- Click the check box that corresponds to the Audio Resource from which the Audio Resource File is to be removed.
- In the <audio resource name> panel, from the Tools menu, select Files. The Audio Resource Files List panel is displayed to the right.
- Select the Audio Resource File that you want to remove from the selected Audio Resource File.
- Click Delete.
- In the Confirm Deletion dialog box, do one of the following:
- To remove the Audio Resource File from the database, click OK.
- To keep the Audio Resource File and not remove it from the database, click Cancel.