Statistical Tables are groups of Statistical Days that represent statistically modeled performances of Agent Groups over a calendar period of up to one year. Call-processing applications can use Statistical Tables to provide load balancing between Agent Groups when the real-time statistics for those groups are unavailable.
The Statistical Tables list shows the Statistical Tables that are in your environment. It is sorted in a hierarchy by Tenants, configuration units, sites, and folders. To view objects by a particular hierarchy, select the hierarchy type in the drop-down menu above the list.
Configuration Manager respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permissions and privileges to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the magnifying glass button to open the Tenant Directory filter panel. In this panel, click the Tenant that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the Tenant list.
You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order. You can add or remove columns by clicking the Select Columns button.
To select or de-select multiple objects at once, click the Select button.
Possible Procedures from this Panel
To create a new Statistical Table object, click the New button. To view or edit details of an existing object, click on the name of the object, or click the check-box beside an object and click the Edit button.
To delete one or more objects, click the check-box beside the object(s) in the list and click the Delete button. You can also delete individual objects by clicking on the object and then clicking the Delete button.
Otherwise, click the More button to perform the following tasks:
- Clone—Copy a Statistical Table.
- Move To—Move a Statistical Table to another hierarchical structure.
- Enable or disable Statistical Tables.
- Create a folder, configuration unit, or site. See Object Hierarchy for more information.
Creating Statistical Table Objects
To create a Statistical Table object, perform the following actions:
- Go to Configuration > System > Configuration Manager.
- Click Statistical Tables. The Statistical Tables list displays.
- Click the New button.
- Enter the following information. For some fields, you can either enter the name of a value or click the
Browse button to select a value from a list:
- Name—The name of the Statistical Table. You must specify a value for this property, and that value must be unique within the Configuration Database (in an enterprise environment) or within the Tenant (in a multi-tenant environment).
- Type—The type of Statistical Table. Once you set the value, you cannot change it. The five types of Statistical Tables are:
- Capacity Table—The call-processing applications compare the values specified in the Intervals list of the Statistical Days object.
- Quota Table—The call-processing applications compare the Minimum, Maximum, and Target values specified in the Statistical Days object.
- Special Day Table—The call-processing applications can identify certain days (for example, holidays).
- Variable Rate Contract Table—The call-processing applications calculate the interaction cost based on forecasted volume, and a rate for that volume.
- Volume Contract Table—The call-processing applications calculate the interaction cost based on a predefined call cost or agent cost.
- Tenant—In a multi-tenant environment, the Tenant to which this object belongs. This value is automatically set to the Tenant that was specified in the Tenant Directory field in the object list.
- State Enabled—If selected, indicates that the object is in regular operating condition and can be used without any restrictions.
- In the Statistical Days tab, click the Add button to add a Statistical Day. In the pop-up window, you can create a new object by clicking the New button.
- Click the Save button.