Copying Installation Packages to Tenants
To copy an IP to the repository of a tenant or tenants, perform the following steps:
- In the header, go to Configuration > Solution Deployment > Installation Packages.
- Click the name of an installation package to select it. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the Installation Package details panel, click the Related button and select Copy to Tenants. A new panel called Copy to Tenants opens to the right.
- In the Copy to Tenants panel, type the name of a Tenant in the Quick Filter field, or click the Browse button to browse a list of Tenants in your environment. A new panel called Tenants opens to the right.
- Click the check box beside each Tenant that is to receive the IP. The name of the Tenant will appear in the Copy to Tenants panel, in the Targeted Tenants section.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the Copy to Tenants panel.
- Click the Finish button to copy the IP to the Tenant(s).
This page was last modified on December 13, 2013, at 08:35.