Creating Audio Resources
To create an Audio Resource:
- In the header, go to Operations> Audio Resources > Audio Resources.
- Click New.
- In the New panel that is displayed to the right, enter the general properties of the new Audio Resource.
- Click Save to save the new Audio Resource. You can now continue to configure it.
- Select the Audio Resource Files for this Audio Resource by selecting Files from the Related menu.
- Deploy the Audio Resource to tenants by selecting Deployments from the Related menu. To bulk-deploy Audio Resources, click the check boxes that are displayed beside the Audio Resources that you want to deploy, and click Deploy.
This page was last modified on December 13, 2013, at 08:35.