Defining Operational Parameters
Normally, the Service Provider defines new operational parameters. Tenant administrators can also define their own, but these can be added only to Parameter Group Templates in the same tenant.
- In the header, go to Operations > Operational Parameters > Parameters.
- On the Parameter List panel, click New.
- On the New panel that is displayed to the right of the Parameter List panel, define the properties of the new parameter.
- Do one of the following:
- To save the new parameter, click Save.
- To cancel the new parameter and not save it in the database, click Cancel.
This page was last edited on July 17, 2020, at 16:05.