Deleting Installation Packages
To delete an IP from the repository, perform the following steps:
- In the header, go to Configuration > Solution Deployment > Installation Packages.
- Click the name of an installation package to select it. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the Installation Package details panel, click the Delete button.
- A dialog box appears to confirm deletion. Perform one of the following actions:
- Click the OK button to delete the IP permanently.
- Click the Cancel button to cancel deletion of the IP.
ImportantThis action is available only if the user has the Delete IPs and SPDs privilege.
This page was last modified on December 13, 2013, at 08:35.