Bulk Change Sets
Genesys Administrator Extension allows you to perform bulk changes to users. For example, you can create a Bulk Change Set to add or remove multiple users from your system in one action, or to add or remove multiple skills, or both.
The Bulk Change Sets panel lists all the Bulk Change Sets in your environment that either have not been executed yet or have failed during execution. To see a list of successful Bulk Change Sets, see the Completed Bulk Changes panel.
Configuration Object Management respects tenancy permission settings. You can access only those objects that you have been granted permission to access.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the Tenant Filter button to open the Tenant filter panel. In this panel, click the check box beside each tenants that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the tenant list.
You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order.
The Bulk Change Sets list displays the following information:
- Change Set Name—The name of the Bulk Change Set.
- Creator—The name of the user that created the Bulk Change Set.
- Creation Date—The date on which the Bulk Change Set was created.
- Last Modified Date—The date on which the Bulk Change Set was last modified.
- Change Set Status—This can be one of the following:
- Empty—No data has yet been entered in the Bulk Change Set.
- Incomplete—Only partial data has been entered in the Bulk Change Set.
- Ready to Execute—The Bulk Change Set is ready to be executed.
- Execution—This can be one of the following:
- Not Executed—The Bulk Change Set has not been executed yet.
- Completed—The Bulk Change Set has been executed.
- Failed—The execution of the Bulk Change Set failed.
- Progress—During execution, this field displays a progress bar for the Bulk Change Set.
- Executed by Tenant—Indicates which tenant last executed the Bulk Change Set.
- Executed by User—Indicates which user last executed the Bulk Change Set.
- Previously Executed Date—Indicates the date and time at which the Bulk Change Set was last executed.
Click a Bulk Change Set in the list to view more information about the item. The following fields are displayed:
- Change Set Name—The name of the Bulk Change Set
- Deletions—The objects that will be deleted by the Bulk Change Set
- Additions—The objects that will be added by the Bulk Change Set
- Updates—The objects that will be updated by the Bulk Change Set
Possible Procedures from this Panel
You can perform the following actions from the Bulk Change Set panels: