Deleting Parameter Groups
When you delete a Parameter Group from the database, the Parameter Group Template and its Operational Parameters are not removed from the database. Likewise, the Routing Strategy with which it is associated is not deleted. The main impact of this action is that when URS executes this Routing Strategy for this Tenant, the Operational Parameter values in the Group will not be incorporated in the call flow.
To delete a Parameter Group:
- In the header, go to Operations > Operational Parameters > Parameter Groups.
- On the Parameter Group List screen, select the Parameter Group that you want to delete.
- On the <Parameter Group name> panel that is displayed to the right of the Parameter Group List panel, click Delete.
- In the Confirm Deletion dialog box, do one of the following:
- To remove the Parameter Group from the database, click OK.
- To keep the Parameter Group and not remove it from the database, click Cancel.