Deleting Audio Resources
- If you delete an Audio Resource, all Audio Resource Files that are associated with it are also deleted.
- If you are deleting an Audio Resource that is being used by Operational Parameter Management, and this Audio Resource being used by one or more parameters or Parameter Groups, a message is displayed that indicates this fact. When this happens, you can either cancel the deletion or force the deletion.
To delete an Audio Resource:
- In the header, go to Operations > Audio Resources > Audio Resources.
- Select the Audio Resource that you want to delete.
- In the <audio resource name> panel, click Delete.
- In the Confirm Deletion dialog box, do one of the following:
- To delete the Audio Resource and its Audio Resource Files, click OK.
- To not delete the Audio Resource and its Audio Resource Files, click Cancel.
This page was last modified on December 13, 2013, at 08:35.