Modifying Audio Resource Files
The only way that you can modify an existing Audio Resource File is by replacing it with another Audio Resource File, or by changing the name of the audio file on which it is based. You cannot change the Personality. Whichever method you choose, you are removing the old Audio Resource File and replacing it with a new one.
- In the header, go to Operations > Audio Resources > Audio Resources.
- Select the Audio Resource that contains the Audio Resource File that you want to modify.
- In the <audio resource name> panel that is displayed to the right, in the Tools menu, click Files.
- In the Audio Resource Files List panel that is displayed to the right, select the audio file that you want to modify.
- In the <audio file name> panel that is displayed to the right, click Browse to find a new audio that you want to associate with the selected Audio Resource File.
- Click Upload. The file is uploaded to the database.
- The properties of the new Audio Resource File are displayed in the Audio Resource Files List panel. If you select the file name in the list of Audio Resource Files, the <audio file name> panel is displayed to the right. This panel enables you to download, play, reprocess, or delete (remove) the audio file, or to view and download the encodings in which the file is available.