Setting and Modifying Values in Parameter Groups
The Operational Values in Parameter Groups might be assigned default values. It is the responsibility of the Tenant administrator, or someone with the appropriate role privileges, to assign values to these Operational Parameters that are applicable to the Tenant.
To set or modify the values of the Operational Parameters for a Parameter Group, perform the following steps:
- In the header, go to Operations > Operational Parameters > Parameter Groups.
- On the Parameter Group List screen, select the Parameter Group that you want to modify.
- On the Parameters panel that is displayed to the right of the Parameters Group List screen, enter or modify values for each of the Operational Parameters, as required.
- Click Save to save the changes, or click Cancel to cancel the changes and leave the Parameter Group unchanged.
It is possible to modify values of Parameter Groups from applications other than GAX (for example, Genesys Administrator or the Configuration Layer). When this occurs, a message appears on the Parameter Group details panel to alert you that the Parameter Group is out of synchronization. You are asked to choose a value from one of the following options:
- Value from Database——The value stored in the Genesys Administrator Extension database will be used.
- Value from Transaction Object—The external value will be used.
Click the Save button to synchronize the Parameter Group. category:Genesys Administrator Extension category:Genesys Administrator Extension User Guide