Deploying Installation Packages
To deploy an IP to a host or hosts, perform the following steps:
- In the header, go to Configuration > Solution Deployment > Installation Packages.
- Click the name of an installation package to select it. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the Installation Package details panel, click the Related button and select Install. A new panel called IP Deployment Wizard opens to the right.
- Follow the steps in the Deployment Wizard.
- You cannot upload an IP to the repository if a version of the IP already exists in the repository. You must have the Replace IPs and SPDs privilege enabled to overwrite an IP in the repository.
- IP deployment does not require the use of an SPD file.
This page was last modified on December 13, 2013, at 08:35.