Copying Solution Definitions to Tenants
To copy a solution definition to a Tenant or Tenants, perform the following steps:
- In the header, go to Configuration > Solution Deployment > Solution Definitions.
- Click the name of a solution definition to select it. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, click the Related button and select Copy to Tenants. A new panel called Copy to Tenants opens to the right.
- In the Copy to Tenants panel, type the name of a Tenant in the Quick Filter field, or click the Browse button to browse a list of tenants in your environment. A new panel called Tenants opens to the right.
- Click the check box beside each tenant that is to receive the solution definition. The name of the Tenant appears in the Copy to Tenants panel, in the Targeted Tenants section.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the Copy to Tenants panel.
- Click the Finish button to copy the solution definition to the tenant(s).
This page was last modified on December 13, 2013, at 08:35.