Deleting Operational Parameters
You can delete only Operational Parameters that are not assigned to Parameter Group Templates.
- In the header, go to Operations > Operational Parameters > Parameters.
- On the Parameter List panel, select the parameter that you want to delete.
- On the <parameter name> panel that is displayed to the right of the Parameter List panel, click Delete.
- In the Confirm Deletion dialog box, do one of the following:
- To remove the Operational Parameter from the database, click OK.
- To keep the Operational Parameter and not remove it from the database, click Cancel.
This page was last edited on July 17, 2020, at 16:05.