Deploying Genesys Interaction Recording in a Single-Tenant Deployment
This section provides the deployment steps required to configure GIR with a single-tenant Configuration Server.
Once the deployment steps are completed, the tenant will include the following items:[+] Show items.
The following is a list of the components that can be deployed as tenant-specific components:[+] Show tenant components.
This section provides the tasks required to install and configure the Genesys components and features for Genesys Interaction Recording.
To successfully deploy GIR in a single-tenant deployment, you must perform the following procedures in the order presented:
- Genesys Administrator Extension
- Interaction Recording Web Services (RWS) (or Web Services and Applications if you're using version 8.5.210.02 or earlier)
- SIP Server
- Interaction Concentrator (ICON)
- Recording Processor Script
- Recording Crypto Server
- Recording Plug-in for GAX
- Genesys Voice Platform
- Screen Recording Client
- User Access
- Workspace Desktop Edition
- Speech and Text Analytics (SpeechMiner)
- Security (TLS)
- Media Lifecycle Management
- Audio Tones
- Encrypting and Provisioning Certificates
- Enable Call Recording
- Enable Screen Recording
- Recording Storage Folder Hierarchy
- Load Balancing