The follow sections provide examples and supplementary information that can help you configure your Genesys Interaction Recording solution.
- Example Solution Definition SPD File
- Disk Storage Recommendations
- Sample Certificate and Key File Generation
- Interaction Recording Web Services (or Web Services if you're using version 8.5.210.02 or earlier) Group Settings
- Creating Folder Hierarchy for Recording Storage
- Agent Hierarchy Examples
- Secure Transport Configuration
- Recovering Metadata for SpeechMiner
- Automated Recovery of Recordings
- Understanding Genesys Interaction Recording
- Minimum Recommended Versions
- GIR Alarms
This page was last modified on July 14, 2017, at 12:20.