Example Solution Definition SPD File
The Recording Plug-in for GAX includes a Solution Definition (SPD) file. This file includes the options to create default Recording and SpeechMiner roles.
- The SPD file only supports Configuration Servers that are provisioned in English.
- The SPD file does not support a configuration unit or a site that includes folders with the name Persons, Access Groups, or Roles.
The SPD file can optionally perform the following actions:
- Creates T-Server and Media Control Platform (MCP) recording alarm conditions:
- T-Server Record Failure
- MCP Record Failure
- MCP Record Post Failure
- MCP Record Post Backlog Exceeded
- MCP Too Many Recordings to Recover
- Configures the T-Server recording alarm interval time:
- Sets the recording-failure-alarm-timeout parameter in the TServer section on all T-Server applications.
- Configures the MCP recording alarm interval time:
- Sets the alarminterval parameter in the mcp section on all MCP applications.
- Creates the recording certificate roles:
- Record Certificate Administrator privileges—Administration of Recording Certificates and Keys and Decrypt a Recording
- Record Certificate User privilege—Decrypt a Recording
- Creates the default SpeechMiner roles:
- SpeechMiner Administrator
- SpeechMiner Power User
- SpeechMiner Regular User
- SpeechMiner Event Audit
- SpeechMiner SMART Power User
- SpeechMiner SMART User For more information about the SpeechMiner roles, see the SpeechMiner User Manual.
- Creates the base SpeechMiner access groups:
- Recording access group folder
- Recording folder "/" access group
- Configures record archiving:
- Creates a user (under Environment or a tenant) to be used for SpeechMiner API calls related to record archiving.
- Sets the user in the Environment or tenant recording archive configuration.
This page was last modified on January 18, 2018, at 01:16.