The following resources provide additional information that is relevant to this software. Consult these additional resources as necessary.
- The Genesys Supported Operating Environment Reference Guide contains information about supported hardware and third-party software. See the Performance Management Advisors section for information specific to Advisors.
- The Genesys Interoperability Guide contains information about the compatibility of Genesys products, including Performance Management Advisors, with various Configuration Layer environments.
- The Genesys Hardware Sizing Guide contains information about tested environments (architecture, number of users per component per installation, and so on). This information is meant to help you develop sizing guidelines for your enterprise.
Genesys Migration Guide provides documented migration strategies for Genesys product releases, including Performance Management Advisors. The Advisors chapter in the Migration Guide also includes information about the Performance Management Advisors migration wizards and utilities.
TipInformation about updating your Advisors product suite to release 8.5.1 is available in a standalone Advisors Migration Guide, which is available at docs.genesys.com/Documentation/PMA.
- The Performance Management Advisors 8.5 Release Notes contain information about new features, software modifications, known issues, and recommendations. For your convenience, the Genesys documentation website includes a page that has links to Release Notes for all Genesys products. See Genesys Release Notes.
- The Genesys Management Framework Deployment Guide and Management Layer User's Guide contain information about the Solution Control Server and the Local Control Agent.
This page was last edited on April 27, 2018, at 03:32.