Redistribute Statistics Load when Adapters are Added
Initially, in your deployment, you might have one or more Advisors Genesys Adapters (AGA) running and the total statistics load is being evenly distributed among the adapters.
If, in this deployment, you must add one or more adapters, the existing statistics will not be automatically re-routed to the newly added adapters because Data Manager uses persisted adapter–Stat Server object mappings.
Use the following procedure to redistribute the total load of statistics among the adapters, including the adapters you added after the initial deployment.
Redistributing the Statistics Load
- Stop the FA Server and all Advisors Genesys Adapters. For CCAdv, you also need to stop XML Generator.
- Connect to the platform database.
- Remove all entries from the STAT_GROUP_OBJ_MAPPING table, and commit the changes:
- Restart all stopped components:
After the restart, the total load of statistics should be redistributed among all the Advisors Genesys Adapters, including the new adapters.
- For CCAdv: Restart all CCAdv adapter servers and XML Generator.
- For FA adapters: Restart all FA adapter servers and the FA server.