An Audio Resource is a resource that can be referenced by a Routing Strategy and played back by a Media Server. It consists of one or more Audio Resource Files, each of which consists of one audio file associated to one Personality.
This screen displays a list of all Audio Resources for which you have role privileges to view. To refresh the list, click Refresh. Click an Audio Resource in the list to display its properties in the <audio resource name> panel that is displayed to the right of the Audio Resources screen.
You can filter the contents of this list in several ways:
- Type the name or partial name of the Audio Resource, Type, ARID, or Tenant in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the Tenant Filter button to open the Tenant filter panel. In this panel, click the checkbox(es) beside the tenants that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the tenant list.
- You can sort the Audio Resources in the list by clicking on a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order.
You can perform the following tasks in this screen:
- Create Audio Resources
- Modify Audio Resources
- Delete Audio Resources
- Manage Audio Resource Files
- Deploy Audio Resources
- View the change history of the Audio Resource in the History panel by clicking the Related button and selecting History