Enabling or Disabling User Access Groups
There are multiple methods to enable or disable a user access group:
Enabling or Disabling a Single User Access Group
- Go to Accounts > System > User Access Groups.
- Select a user access group. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, perform one of the following actions:
- If the user access group is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the user access group is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple User Access Groups
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > User Access Groups.
- In the User Access Groups panel, select the check box beside each user access group that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected user access groups, or Disable to disable the selected user access groups.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 10, 2013, at 15:54.