To copy a role, perform the following steps:
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Roles.
- In the Roles panel, find the role that you want to update, and select it. Information about the role opens in a new panel to the right of the list.
- Click the Copy button. A New panel opens to the right for you to select the destination role.
- In the new panel, enter information in the following fields:
ImportantThis field must be unique in the environment.
- Name—The name of the role.
- Description—An optional description of the role.
- Tenant and Folder—The tenant and folder to which this role belongs. Click the Browse button to select from a list of available folders, or type the name of a folder in the Quick Filter field.
- Role Members—The members of this role. Click the Browse button to select from a list of available users.
- Assigned Privileges—The privileges that are available to this role. Click the Browse button to select from a list of available privileges.
- Click the Save button to save your created role.
This page was last modified on July 10, 2013, at 08:54.