Enabling or Disabling Roles
There are multiple methods to enable or disable a role:
Enabling or Disabling a Single Role
- Go to Accounts > System > Roles.
- Select a role. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, perform one of the following actions:
- If the role is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the role is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple Roles
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Roles.
- In the Roles panel, select the check box beside each role that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected roles, or Disable to disable the selected roles.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 10, 2013, at 15:54.