|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Enabling or Disabling Roles
There are multiple methods to enable or disable a role:
Enabling or Disabling a Single Role
- Go to Accounts > System > Roles.
- Select a role. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, perform one of the following actions:
- If the role is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the role is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple Roles
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Roles.
- In the Roles panel, select the check box beside each role that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected roles, or Disable to disable the selected roles.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 10, 2013, at 15:54.