To create an agent, perform the following actions:
- Go to Accounts > System > User Accounts.
- Click the New button.
- Follow the steps that are outlined on the Creating User Accounts page, and ensure the Agent check box is selected.
- After the user account has been saved, select the user account in the User Accounts panel. A new panel opens to the right and displays information about the user account.
- In the new panel, click the Agent Information button. A new panel opens to the right.
- Enter the following information. For some fields, you can either enter the name of a value or click the
Browse button to select a value from a list:
- Default Place—The place assigned to this agent by default. This optional parameter applies to a limited number of configurations, in particular those in which a real-time association between a place and an agent cannot be established through a telephony login procedure.
- Capacity Rule—The name of the script of Capacity Rule type that defines the ability of this agent to handle multiple interactions.
- Site—The site to which this agent belongs.
- Cost Contract—The Cost Contract associated with this agent. Refer to the Universal Routing Application Configuration Guide for more information about Cost Contracts.
- Enter skills in the Skill Levels section. Click the New button to open a new panel and add skills. See the Skills section for more information.
- Click the Save button.
This page was last modified on July 10, 2013, at 08:54.