|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
To create an agent, perform the following actions:
- Go to Accounts > System > User Accounts.
- Click the New button.
- Follow the steps that are outlined on the Creating User Accounts page, and ensure the Agent check box is selected.
- After the user account has been saved, select the user account in the User Accounts panel. A new panel opens to the right and displays information about the user account.
- In the new panel, click the Agent Information button. A new panel opens to the right.
- Enter the following information. For some fields, you can either enter the name of a value or click the
Browse button to select a value from a list:
- Default Place—The place assigned to this agent by default. This optional parameter applies to a limited number of configurations, in particular those in which a real-time association between a place and an agent cannot be established through a telephony login procedure.
- Capacity Rule—The name of the script of Capacity Rule type that defines the ability of this agent to handle multiple interactions.
- Site—The site to which this agent belongs.
- Cost Contract—The Cost Contract associated with this agent. Refer to the Universal Routing Application Configuration Guide for more information about Cost Contracts.
- Enter skills in the Skill Levels section. Click the New button to open a new panel and add skills. See the Skills section for more information.
- Click the Save button.
This page was last edited on July 10, 2013, at 15:54.