Parameter Group Templates
Parameter Group Templates are sets of Operational Parameters that can be deployed to one or more tenants, and are defined by the Service Provider. A parameter can be grouped into more than one Group Template. You can also group sets of parameters into sections within a Parameter Group Template to enable you to create Parameter Group Sections within your parameter groups.
This screen displays a list of all defined Parameter Group Templates for which you have the required role privileges to view. To refresh the list at any time, click Refresh. Click a Parameter Group Template in the list, and its properties are displayed to the right of the list.
You can filter the contents of this list in several ways:
- Type the name or partial name of the Parameter Groupt Template, In Use, or Tenant in the Quick Filter field.
- Click the Tenant Filter button (the icon with the circle and horizontal bar) to open the Tenant filter panel. In this panel, click the checkbox(es) beside the tenants that you want to select. Use the Quick Filter field in this panel to filter the tenant list.
- You can sort the Parameter Group Templates in the list by clicking on a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order.
You can perform the following tasks in this screen:
- Create Parameter Group Templates
- Modify Parameter Group Templates
- Delete Parameter Group Templates
- Manage the list of Operational Parameters in a Parameter Group Template
- Distribute Parameter Group Templates
- Associate applications
- Determine where a Parameter Group Template is used and then change the Parameter Group Template that a Parameter Group uses to a different Parameter Group Template
- View the change history of the Parameter Group Template in the History panel by clicking the Related button and selecting History