Deleting Solution Definitions
When you delete a solution definition file, the solution definition file is not deleted from the database, nor are the IPs deleted from the IP repository.
Deleting a Solution Definition
- In the Solution Definition List screen, select the solution definition file that you want to delete.
- In the Properties area that is displayed to the right of the Solution Definition List, click Delete.
- In the Confirm Deletion dialog box, do one of the following:
- To remove the solution definition file from the database, click OK.
- To keep the solution definition file and not remove it from the database, click Cancel.
This page was last modified on July 10, 2013, at 08:54.