To create a role, perform the following steps:
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Roles.
- In the Roles panel, click on the New button. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, enter information in the following fields:
ImportantThe Name field must be unique in the environment.
- Name—The name of the role.
- Description—An optional description of the role.
- Tenant and Folder—The tenant and folder to which this role belongs. Click the Browse button to select from a list of available folders, or type the name of a folder in the Quick Filter field.
- Role Members—The members of this role. Click the Browse button to select from a list of available users.
- Assigned Privileges—The privileges that are available to this role. Click the Browse button to select from a list of available privileges.
- Click the Save button to save your created role.
This page was last modified on July 10, 2013, at 08:54.