Enabling or Disabling Skills
There are multiple methods to enable or disable a skill:
Enabling or Disabling a Single Skill
- Go to Accounts > System > Agent Skills.
- Select a skill. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, perform one of the following actions:
- If the skill is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the skill is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple Skills
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Skills.
- In the Skills panel, select the check box beside each skill that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected skills, or Disable to disable the selected skills.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 17, 2020, at 16:05.