License Reporting is a graphical user interface (GUI) application that is hosted by Genesys Administrator Extension. It accesses data from a central License Reporting Manager (LRM) database to provide on-demand reporting to Tenant and Solution Provider Administrators. Two types of reports are available:
- Tenant Report — Available to both tenant and Solution Provider Administrators, this report displays the license usage per tenant and extracts concurrent license usage data for billing customers.
- System Report — Available to only Solution Provider Administrators, this report allows Administrators to monitor system usage directly from the Genesys system. It is an historical system usage report that displays aggregated results for the system as a whole.
Click here to see the information that is provided by each type of report.
The information that is presented in these reports is collected from the central LRM database, which contains data collected from all local LRM databases. Collection of this data is done by the LRM system by using an automated nightly process. If the data is not collected for some reason, such as a network outage, contact the LRM System Administrator.
Before you begin to create on-demand reports by using Genesys Administrator Extension, you should:
- Configure your Business Week Start day.
- Provision limits for application licenses. The values of these limits are displayed in the Provisioned column of the License Utilization Report for the specified application.
You can perform the following tasks in the License Utilization Report (Filters) screen:
- Create an on-demand report — either a Tenant Report or a System Report.
- Change the granularity of a report.
- Export a report in CSV (.csv) file format.
This chapter includes the following sections:
These pages explain how to manage the License Reporting module.