Enabling or Disabling Agent Groups
There are multiple methods to enable or disable an agent group:
Enabling or Disabling a Single Agent Group
- Go to Accounts > System > Agent Groups.
- Select an agent group. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, do one of the following:
- If the agent group is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the agent group is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple Agent Groups
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Agent Groups.
- In the Agent Groups panel, select the check box beside each agent group that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected agent groups, or Disable to disable the selected agent groups.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 17, 2020, at 15:55.