|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Enabling or Disabling Agent Groups
There are multiple methods to enable or disable an agent group:
Enabling or Disabling a Single Agent Group
- Go to Accounts > System > Agent Groups.
- Select an agent group. A new panel opens to the right.
- In the new panel, do one of the following:
- If the agent group is currently enabled, click the Disable button.
- If the agent group is currently disabled, click the Enable button.
Enabling or Disabling Multiple Agent Groups
- In the header, go to Accounts > System > Agent Groups.
- In the Agent Groups panel, select the check box beside each agent group that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the Bulk Change button. A pop-up menu displays. Select Enable to enable the selected agent groups, or Disable to disable the selected agent groups.
- A dialog box displays to confirm the action:
- Click the OK button to continue.
- Click the Cancel button to discard the action.
This page was last edited on July 10, 2013, at 15:54.